- 1 bag of Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 can of black beans, drained
- 1 large fresh tomato, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 small can of black olives
- 1 bag of shredded cheeses, your choice
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Sour cream
- Salsa (store bought in the produce section)
- Hot sauces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, approximately 5-7 minutes per side.
- Place all ingredients layered on a sheet pan, beginning with Tortilla Chips and ending with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is melted, approximately 10-15 minutes. Serve with all the fixins’.