I love a robust salad for dinner. This Bibb Lettuce Wedge Salad checks all the boxes and is one I crave. The ingredients you select are most important. It might seem fussy, I know. Just try it, I promise you’ll fall in love.
- Bibb lettuce, serve full size leaves for presentation
- Baby cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- Pickled red onions, you’ll find the recipe here
- Thick cut butchers bacon, cooked crispy and sliced in bite-sized strips
- Sesame seeds and poppy seeds to top each bowl, adding extra crunch
- The best darn blue cheese, crumbles and all, you can get your hands on
- Cook the bacon prior to assembling and let cool completely. Cut the bacon into bite-sized strips.
- Assemble each salad in individual plates. Chill the plates in the refrigerator ahead for extra props!
- Place all of the ingredients on the plate, each separated, and add a dollop of blue cheese.
- Serve cold.