Skip to content
- 1/2 large red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs sugar (I prefer Turbinado)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 6 good sized red potatoes
- 5 strips of bacon
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil water to par-boil (soften) the potatoes. Cut the peppers into cube chunks, leaving the skins on
- In a large pan on the stove, cook the bacon. Remove and chop into small pieces and return to the pan.
- Over medium-low heat, add the onion and stir until softened.
- Drop the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients to combine. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve warm.