Prep time: 10 mins plus overnight Bake time: 25 minutes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pkg frozen dinner rolls (you’ll need 12. We love Rhodes brand.)
- 1 pkg butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Grease the bottom of bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of the pecans on the bottom of the pan.
- Line up about 12 frozen rolls on top of the pecans.
- Sprinkle the pudding mix on top of the frozen rolls.
- In a small pan, melt butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture over top of the rolls and sprinkle remaining pecans on top.
- Place the rolls in a cold oven overnight so the dough can rise.
- In the morning, bake at 350 for 25 minutes (put foil in bottom of oven in case of overflow).
- Remove from oven and turn upside down onto a serving plate.