- 1 large yellow, sliced onion(s)
- 1 medium sliced green or yellow pepper
- 1 medium sliced red pepper
- 1 pound(s), thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cloves sliced fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pico de gallo
- 1 sliced avocado
- Sour cream
- Fresh lime wedges
- Low-carb tortillas
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Place a large rimmed sheet pan in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F, leaving pan in oven.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell peppers, garlic and chicken. Drizzle with oil and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt, cumin, and paprika and toss gently to coat.
- Carefully remove hot pan from oven and coat with nonstick spray. Spread chicken mixture into an even layer on pan. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and stir chicken mixture. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil. Place tortillas in oven with chicken mixture. Bake for 5 minutes (20 minutes total for chicken mixture).
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas; top evenly with pico de gallo, cilantro, sour cream, and avocado. Serve with lime wedges!
- Serving size: 2 filled tortillas = 10 Weight Watchers points