Skip to content
- 3 sticks of butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 10” tube pan.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese and gradually add sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- Gradually add flour and salt and blend on low until combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour evenly into tube pan and bake for 1 ½ hours or until done (check with cake tester).
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then remove from pan.