This recipe is from Reese Witherspoon’s “Whiskey in a Teacup” cookbook, and is a southern favorite.
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries diced
- 1 80z can of pineapple tidbits
- 2 bananas chopped
- 6 ounces Condensed Sweetened Milk
- Whipped cream topping
- Small mason jars or freezable containers
- Combine one pint diced fresh strawberries with 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk. Puree until smooth.
- Stir in 1 medium can pineapple tidbits, 2 bananas, chopped and 2 cups whipped topping, save some to dollop on the top.
- Pour mixture into 10 four oz jars, or smaller and freeze overnight.
- To serve unscrew the lids and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.