Skip to content
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
- 1 sheet of Puff Pastry. You’ll find this in the frozen dessert section. They typically come in packs of two. Use one now and save the other for later.
- 1 (8 ounce) brie cheese, round
- 1⁄8 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves or 1/4 cup your favorite preserves from the local Farmer’s Market
- Sliced apples and crackers for scooping
- Thaw Puff Pastry.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Place thawed Puff Pastry on the cookie sheet.
- Remove wax from brie wheel with a pairing knife. This doesn’t need to be totally removed, more shaven down.
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place walnuts on top of preserves.
- Fold Puff Pastry up and around the cheese. This doesn’t need to be a fancy fold:)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve with an assortment of crackers and apple slices.