- 13 x 11 baking dish, greased
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 1.5 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 1/3 cups of flour – We like King Arthur.
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag of chocolate chips – We like dark.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter by placing in a bowl on top of the oven while it’s preheating or in the microwave. You’ll need it to be fully liquid.
- Add the light brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and three eggs to a stand mixer and beat.
- Add the flour and baking powder and set the mixer to mix (number 1).
- Add the chips and mix until blended and smooth.
- Smooth the mixture in the greased baking dish evenly, like baking brownies.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, cool and eat!!!!