Skip to content
- Brussel sprouts, fresh and sliced in 1/2 (as many as your serving – We recommend 4 whole Brussels sprouts per person).
- Garlic cloves, fresh and sliced in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cajun seasoning
- EVOO to drizzle
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Place cleaned and halved Brussels sprouts in a glass pie dish or pyrex. Drizzle a light amount EVOO over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper plus Cajun seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Place Brussels sprouts mixture in a pan and fry on the stove top medium heat until desired crisp. stir/flip every minute. I typical fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.