Skip to content
- 2 full broccoli crowns chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked/sauted in pan with salt and pepped and then sliced
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup of croutons – store bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray casserole dish with vegetable oil.
- Chop broccoli.
- Saute chicken in EVOO with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice chicken into 2-bite sized pieces.
- Place cooked chicken and broccoli in casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, Gruyere, lemon juice, curry powder, and salt and pepper, to taste. Whisk together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken. Mix well with a spatula.
- Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula. Combine the Parmesan, croutons and melted butter and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.