Skip to content
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup liquid such as almond milk (we use 30 calorie Diamond), oat, cashew or coconut milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup yogurt, optional
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional but highly recommended
- Vital proteins scoop
- Variety suggestions:
- Blueberries, lemon and honey
- Dark chocolate chips and coconut
- Apples diced, cinnamon, walnuts and honey
- Blueberries or apples and granola
- Banana and peanut butter (do not add these overnight- add when serving)
- Any nuts you like:)
- Add the ingredients to a mason jar and give a good stir or shake.
- Top with desired variety.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, add additional liquid if you’d like.
- The mixture will keep for up to 4 days!
- Have the kids help. Great activity!
- Bring these to work or out and about as a quick lunch.
- Make smaller versions for fussy school lunchtime eaters.