Prep time: 5 mins. Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 lb ground beef/turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 packets Hidden Valley dry ranch dip
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 2 cans corn (yellow or white)
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans kidney beans (optional – just add more black beans)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
1. In a large pot, sauté onions in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add meat and brown until just done. Drain off fat.
3. Mix in ranch and taco packets and stir until combined.
4. Open all the cans and pour into pot (no need to drain!).
5. Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat or until hot. If chili is too thick add 1/4 cup of water at a time until you reach desired thickness.
Substitutions are easy; yellow corn for white corn, pinto beans for kidney beans, fire roasted tomatoes for plain diced.