- Long grain brown rice (enough for 1 cup per bowl)
- Baby spinach (plan for a handful per bowl)
- Onion red 1/4
- Tomatoes (amount as desired)
- Chickpeas (can)
- Feta cheese 1 block
- Cucumbers ( amount as desired)
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Any marinade ingredients you like – I use salt, pepper, EVOO, oregano, vinegar.
- tzatziki (see recipe)
- Marinated chicken (your choice – I use salt, pepper, fresh lemon, oregano, EVOO, and vinegar)
Make tzatziki in advance (6 hours plus). Marinate chicken how you like 1-2 hours ahead or simply season chicken.
Mix all veggies and cheese in a bowl. Cook rice. Layer in dishes: rice, salad mixture, chicken, sauce on side. Mix and enjoy!