Pot roast sliders the family will love. Flavorful roast beef topped with creamy chipotle sauce and swiss cheese on a delicious roll. 10 minutes prep time/4 hours cook time.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (.6 ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Au Jus mix
- 1 (3 pound) beef roast
- 1 (12 count) package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons creamy horseradish sauce
- Whisk together water, salsa and all 3 seasoning packets.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Pour seasoning mixture over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
- Cut each roll in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese on the bottom half of each roll.
- Place baking sheet in oven with broiler on low. Broil for 1 minute or until edges of the rolls are golden and cheese has melted. (be sure to watch them closely so they don’t burn)
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Place a spoonful of shredded beef on top of each roll with swiss cheese on it.
- Mix sour cream, chili sauce and horseradish sauce until well combined and spread on the top half of each roll.
- Assemble each slider by placing the top half of the roll on top of the bottom.